- Interested in improving Community Outreach? edTactics can conduct key stakeholder interviews, develop community advisory teams, schedule and run forums and open houses, or conduct surveys to provide you with the data to plan your district’s future.
- Want to ensure your communications are effective? edTactics can develop short- and long-term communication plans, help your district develop effective two-way community communication, and help you implement new or existing media technologies to ensure your constituents are always in the know.
- Looking to enhance your focus on Continuous Improvement? With years of experience and expertise in Facility Planning and Leadership Coaching, edTactics can work with you to develop a plan for your district’s future as well as work with your board members, school administrators, or even yourself to provide the coaching your team needs to achieve success.
- Looking for other services? edTactics is here for you. Whether you need an independent third party to conduct an investigation or just need help selecting the right contractor, you can count on us to be additional eyes and ears to ensure you reach your goals.
- Have ideas for ways we can help you? We love hearing our clients’ and potential customers’ feedback about our services! Take our short survey to let us know how we can better serve you: https://goo.gl/g0oy3m
Subscribe to have our blogs emailed directly to you by clicking this link! You can unsubscribe at any time and your email address will not be shared.
We’d love to hear from you about your district’s needs, and help you guide your schools to success! Feel free to give us a call at (360) 566-7616 to discuss the services you’re seeking with one of our free consultations! If you prefer, you can also reach out via email.
edTactics specializes in Continuous Improvement including Community Outreach, Facility Planning, Leadership Coaching, and Strategic Communications. School districts and other organizations have successfully implemented Continuous Improvement Plans using the data and strategies from our professional, practical, and affordable services.
To learn more about Continuous Improvement including tips for ways to engage your community, visit the edTactics Blog Archives by clicking this link: https://goo.gl/lUPlvv. You can learn more by following our Facebook (www.fb.com/edTactics) and Twitter accounts (www.twitter.com/edTactics).
Art Edgerly & Eric Jacobson